Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

I have a save file where I ran your old proposed speed team to 100 quite a while back, and their speed looks like this:
Bulderdash's speed, 405
Sirenea's speed, 304
Arctana's speed, 320
Ninjarkin's speed, 364
Penguilum's speed, 315
Bamboustica's speed, 307

That's with their speed all trained to max, and they're all either remarkable or perfect. I don't have a level 100 Guerrerrol handy to look at, but I feel like it and Fowlusion's speed was in the 280s at level 100. One thing's for sure. Fast mons are much, much more enjoyable to play.