Re: I have a problem creating a game account on Dream Land. I need help

So, I did the registration, not all, I have to fill out other forms for some magical flover, but I don't know how to specify it. I'm used to screen readers. I don't have a problem with sapy5, but I'm more or less used to screen readers than sapy to play game