adventure at c question

hi.
spoilers.
I found something about a debug panel in this game but can't use it. I know what are the negative things, but I started a new game to see what it can do.
the problem is I don't know how to access it.
there was a post that sed something about pressing left alt, right control, f and space but that doesn't work.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ficho via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fonografico2 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ficho via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ficho via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : microsoftsam203 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : microsoftsam203 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ficho via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wilson via Audiogames-reflector