Re: reflections from a former developer

Oh yeah battle zone! I remember when i was 10 years old and trying to beat the game. Nah, nope, i couldn't even beat the second level! And dont tell me to try it now, i wont because its too damn hard. Or maybe it isn't? Idk. I'll just go with autopilot, thanks.
But the worst of the worst are the fucking blades! I hate blades! In crime hunter, in battle zone, in shooter, every where! Blades is a fucking abomination!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jescat277 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : electro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : electro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : stasp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BoundTo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BoundTo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : microsoftsam203 via Audiogames-reflector