Has there been a password breach?

Hi, sorry if this isn't the right place for this. I recently logged in for the first time in a while, and when I did, Chrome informed me that my AG.net password had been exposed somewhere. Is this something related to the stored password on my Google account specifically, or was there some kind of breach here that I missed an announcement about?