Re: Pitch Black: A Detective's Demise

Hey there!

@Diego and @zargonbr, still working on getting the game running well on older phones, the cause of the issue is the amount of audio that loads once you enter the main area, and older phones don't have enough ram to stream all that lovely uncompressed audio. Thankfully my phone is quite an old Android so I'm using that to test any issues. I'm hoping to get an update out by the end of the week that solves the problem for you.

@defender, my other job for today is coding a new fighting mechanic concept, depending on how well it goes we'll launch one of our concept mechanic videos on it next week and get some feedback. Once the mechanic is decided, we'll be implementing it in an update into this game. Which I hope if exciting for anyone who's picked it up!

@mata, A Dusklight Story is the largest project we're working on, it's been in development since around March of last year, and we did a Kickstarter for it in October last year. It'll be the culmination of everything we've learnt from our smaller releases so far as well introduce a lot of new ideas. The plan is to release episodically initially, for those that backed the Kickstarter each episode will obviously be free, then for PC and Mac we'll launch a version of the game that includes all episodes. We're hoping to get the first episode out at the start of the new year, but we've learnt from our releases so far to take a 'done when it's done' attitude and not rush out a product that's unfinished, so it may be further delayed.

Will be checking back here regularly to answer any other questions, and thanks again for picking up the game everybody!

All the best
Harry

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Diego via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Diego via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : animal metal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zargonbr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : PitchBlack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Diego via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sam Smith via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragonlee via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector