Re: Technoshock: New 3D audio shooter

Hi keywasful. Do you have the Technoshock sound mod you used when you recorded the playthrough by any chance? I would love to check it out. Can you also upload a full playthrough of the game somewhere? The current one I have is the one where you get quite far into Level 3 and then it suddenly ends. Thanks very much.