Re: cheat values in manamon 2

I do have to admit that there is one reason I'd consider cheating in either of the Manamon games.
That reason is to figure out which values correspond to the starter Manamon and a different one, thus you could start the game with, say, a Pandorbit right off the bat in Manamon 1 or something.  What else would be really fun to modify would be to have either completely random Manamon encounters in the wild, or it'd be fun to have all of the trainers have random Manamon.  It'd certainly offer quite a massive replay value increase if you could have that be a possibility.
I was watching a friend of mine fiddle around with CE with Manamon 1 to see what he could figure out.  Granted, I doubt that we ever will get Randomized battles and encounters as some people can do in the Pokemon series, not without loads and loads and loads of value modifications, but I'd certainly love to see if such a thing were possible or even doable at all without causing the thing to break horrifically.  I'd suspect that you'd need to build a script of some kind to make such a thing work, but that'd have to come after you figured out what values you needed to modify for doing just the Starter Manamon replacement.

So yeah, that's probably the only reason I'd even consider cheating in either of the Manamon titles.
What are your thoughts on this?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : castielsantos034 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : castielsantos034 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : castielsantos034 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nkmc via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : castielsantos034 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Coydog via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fonografico2 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : windows via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : the blind cupcake via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : windows via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : windows via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : castielsantos034 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Coydog via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sightlessgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : windows via Audiogames-reflector