Re: About a half hour of me ripping around in several cars

I have a track called endless floor that's a huge square flat track with nothing to hit. We really can't do races and stuff, the most we can do is just drive around on the track. I still have fun with it though.

@22 I hope you're wearing a mask, because they won't let you on the bus to passive-aggressive land without one. Also, there's a box to your right when you step up fully inside where you slide your ticket into. Then you can have a seat anywhere you like.