Re: DeadFright - A Survival Horror Audio Game (DEMO)

Oh really?
I thought AHC guys have raised over 10 k, but that must have been some totally incorrect information.
Well the kick starter did manage to get almost 2 k, but daring to speak for a good lot of audio gamers, I think the possibility of failing to meet the amount needed for the dev to make sure it will be a good game is what made the people worried about contributing big amounts, and I was one of them to be honest.
When there was such a big goal, not the most inclusive demo and barely anyone has payed bigger amounts, considering the amount of backers, then the mentality of"What's the point, the goal won't be reached anyway," kicked in.
Of course if anyone had other experiences or ideas, please say, but  feel like these were the biggest factors which determined about the fail of the kick starter.