Re: Maybe one optimistics question

Hello there again everyone, I've just gotten an email response back from my inquiry about accessibility in the game The pegasus expedition, and I'm told by a gentleman named Adam Alsawad that not only are they extremely interested in making the game accessible, but they've been talking amongst their team to see just what sorts of accessibility features they could impliment but they're not sure which ones they'll have the means to aford to put in. They've also been to an accessibility conference and they're extremely willing and happy to hear any suggestions that we might have. So if you email them, they'll listen and try their best to impliment accessibility. So that's a definite step in the right direction.