Re: BitTorrent Sync keys! lots of 'em!

I am quite late to the bt sync party. big_smile it looks like everyone and anyone is using it nowadays so I thought why not give it a try at least.
But the domain for the link on the first post which would have worked as a good testingground has expired. sad
Recommendations for any good folders with keys therefore would be welcome.