Re: Discord Discussion

Here's a tip, in the latest versions they've unfortunately broken the showing of the reaction and edit buttons by default.  So if you have a message you want to do that with, just use NVDA shift M first and then it will show up.
You can also get JAWS scripts for Discord made by the awesome Dug Lee.
https://dlee.org/discord/

Oh, and regardless of screen reader, I would suggest disabling the option called (Preview emojis, mentions, and markdown syntax as you type) found in the user settings under text and images.
When this is on it makes the input field act weirdly when reviewing text.
OH and never turn off link previewing, I made that mistake once and it broke many things that I didn't think were related, mostly bots.
You can also disable hardware acceleration, enable reduced motion, and turn off image previewing to save some CPU power.
In the past, disabling the overlay also helped things, but I'm not sure if that's necessary any more.