Re: reflections from a former developer

well let me first say that when I think that we can have play stations with accessible screen reader suport, I am just thinking that this is what we wanted all along, right?
We won't nedd audiogames just for a simple reason and thhat is the fact that we will hav access to a games for the sighted that from now will be playable.  In this regard audiogames will die out, or may be we will just learn to make things along with the sighted to help with accessibility ishus.  It will take sometime however till we feat in to the scene, but I hope we can adapt.