Re: muds with pets

@Bookrage: Totally forgot about that one yeah

@Omar: Any ideas for GW2 to avoid getting slaughtered when fighting? If I take on anything with swords, I end up getting hands or arms chopped off and being entirely useless, which...kind of means I can't kick ass. I'm not sure if I need to rethink my armor ideas and weapon choices, but it doesn't really matter what I use, I always end up with things cut off. Which annoys me. Cleared the dojo once and don't recall how I managed it really.