Re: Bookrage's choiceofgames reviews

Hello all,

Just here to let you know of the latest release, and from a few things I've heard this might be worth looking into.

"Jolly good, Cakes and Ale" Has been released and it is a monster in terms of length, containing 1.2 million words. I imagine that is for the widely branching story they seem to be advertising.

Anyway, this title is a stand-alone sequel to "Tally-ho" which I've heard good things about but have not played. You play a disgraced noble and you work in the "Noble Gasses" social club for everything from heists to pranks to boxing and a lot of other things in this self-described comedy of manners. Your servant is there to get you out of trouble and you are set to meet a very wide range of folks from writers, to criminals, to other members of your wacky family, and the like.

this game seems a lighthearted game of escapades and schemes as you navigate an odd 19th century society game with lots of wack and crazy capers and disasters along the way while you try to manage the club, your public image, and your family.