Re: 6 Swords - Fantasy Adventure game for Amazon Echo

Thanks for trying it out! I really appreciate it. In voice, you can only support a limited vocabulary. If you try to recognize too many different words, it gets confused and accuracy falls off. So you keep the vocabulary limited. That isn't a problem in typed text. So I've got a lot of work to do to improve the usability by adding in more aliases.
I've gone through the transcripts and started adding issue to the issue tracker! I don't know how accessible GitHub is, but I'll link to the issue tracker below if anyone wants to enter their own bugs or follow them. But also feel free to post them here and I will transcribe them over.
https://github.com/jjaquinta/AudioGames/issues