Entombed couldn't take the action...

Greetings everyone.

There have been a few forum posts on Entombed recently, and it made me want to play it again. I got my characters to the 25th floor, and ready to fight the boss.

We came in with force so strong that entombed couldn't take it. Or perhaps the game is designed in such a way to make it impossible to win in such a terrible way. If you have a little bit of time on your hands and want to know what I'm talking about, give this a listen.

http://is.gd/glWxyC

I found it extremely frustrating. You can't make a person happy like that, and then just, take it away but I guess Entombed feels differently.