Re: A tournament room?

Meh, I dout they'll do it anyways. The amount of room ideas that they themselves came on to and agreed to and hasn't implimented, even though it takes at best 30 seconds of work.
@2, that's false on many levels. the admins can do many things, create new rooms, disable pun features, promote or demote admins/mods, create new usergroups and ranks, new rooms, delete rooms, change names, change passwords even, and there is more which I can't remember ATM.