Re: upgrade from iOs 7.0.3 to iOs 7.1.1

I agree that there are benefits to Audible, I just don't treasure anything I bought that way. Ultimately, if there's a CD version, get that. iTunes Music I can treasure, because it's DRM-free, and high-quality enough (256K AAC). Audible books can be backed up, even when the sub expires, but you must contact Audible's servers to get permission to play your stuff when you first install their player or iTunes through authorisation, which means it really doesn't belong to you.

@Dark: given a choice, get the CD version. If you can do with less, IMO, buy iTunes Music. There are several Indie albums that I now own through CD or FLAC, but there are others I have chosen to make do with AAC because they're mainstream enough, EG all of Amateur Transplants' stuff where iTunes is an official channel. Finally, when all else fails, or when convenience trumps treasure, get Audible. Different spokes, etc.