Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

I actually like the concept Aaron came up with. I just think it's too bloated and drawn out in a few places. Something I would like to see is playing and hearing new rhythms at the same time, I.e, you only get feedback for things you get incorrect. We've tested it in band and got as far as sixteenth notes before things began going downhill, but I am not sure of how well your standard person would handle the lack of input. I think it is possible to play and absorb new things at the same time, just doubt that this would interest people long enough for them to get comfortable with the idea, it took me an hour to get used to split my mind into 2 chunks with my 4 years of experience in percussion. It's safe to bet that somebody with little to no experience with Rhythm games would have to spend twice or thrice as long adopting to the new mechanic, hence my hesitation. Still, something to consider