Re: Search Archive of audiogames.net doesn't work

@Sid, the forum search works fine. I don't know what your doing wrong but I use it myself often, you can put in a basic search, say "pokemon" and be told all the posts with that word with most recent first, or you can hit the "advanced" button to choose things like whether the text your searching for is in a topic subject or a post, or narrow it by user or room. , This topic was about the archive search on the main page not working, not the forum one.