Re: Classic 6 Dragons game!

brad wrote:

Hi.
The sounds don't seem to work.
I have put them in mush  clients directory. I coppied and pasted the sound folder in to there.
I have config sound and config music but when I kill something it makes a ding sound that windows uses.

Can anyone help with that.
Thanks

Hi the sounds work, but depending on what mudclient you use you have to set them up differently.

Help level: 1

Directions to implement MSP (Mud Sound Protocol) on MUSHclient.

1. Download  mud.themudhost.net/~vladaar/sound/sound.zip
2. Untar the sounds to any directory (preferably somewhere in MUSHclient
   directory).
3. Start client and connect to the mud.
4. Download msp.xml (right click and and select Save Target As...) Plugin.
5. From File menu, select Plugins...
6. Click the Add... button.
7. Find the msp.xml file where y ou downloaded it to and click Open.
8. Click Close button to close that pop up screen.
9. In client type "set_msp_path <path>", where <path> is the location you
   extracted the sound files to in Step 2 above.
   Example: set_msp_path C:\MUSHclient\sounds\sound
10. In mud type "config sound mush"

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Vladaar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Vladaar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Vladaar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Vladaar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Vladaar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Vladaar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Vladaar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Vladaar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Vladaar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Vladaar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zaiden via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Haramir via Audiogames-reflector