Re: is it about time we need a new forum?

I'm writing on the staff discord (again) right now.
I'd like to, at least for a little while, wait to hear back from the rest of the staff to see what we can do. Here's the thing. I can not just ban the users, because guess what, there's no username links, otherwise I would have dealt with this in a heartbeat.
Here's my logic: I could go in, right now, and delete all of the offending posts. However, what if the rest of the staff want to investigate, and possibly might have other suggestions I'm not even thinking of, maybe even tools I don't have at my disposal for checking IPs and such.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : quanin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Vulcan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Turret via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Turret via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Turret via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector