Re: Let's talk dept. heaven

Hi.
I played the game on my psp very long time ago, but I never completed the game, and never understood all the features in the game.
I don't understand how the cards makes sense. Why does it start by number 2 and how to find it useful? YOu don't link to any other information, so I'm not sure on how to use it. But I would like to know more.
Is the most accessible version of reviera for psp, or are there other accessible versions for other platforms?