Needed for Class I will Take

Hello all,
I know this forum may not have that many university students, but I’d like to shoot this question at all of you to see if anyone would know anything. Would anyone know about the braille code for the International Phonetic Alphabet (IPA) braille code? I am taking a class known as Spanish Phonetics next semester, on my way to becoming a Spanish teacher at the high school or collegiate level. I am using a BrailleNote Touch+ in tandem with a Windows 10 PC running the latest version of NVDA. From what I have found, NVDA has no table for the IPA code in its list of braille tables. It is a very specific and uncommon code, and is used by those studying Latin script, or any linguistical topic.
I would appreciate any help that can be given.