Re: I've randomly become fed up with school

Hello,
I have occasionally been suffering from semester burn-out, but it's the reward I get in the end, the knowledge I will have if I apply myself, and the support of professors, personal friends of mine that keep me going. I think an education system is only as good as those that run it, that are apart of it. In the United States, at least in the district I am in, I know that in the Spanish language that I am studying, teachers are taking a more student-centered approach to facilitating a course. I don’t know a lot of details right now, as I am a first-year Practicum student, but I am sure these details will become known in time. What I do know though is that the way my Cooperating Teacher (the person who I am observing) teaches, he makes the lessons interactive, and always creates an environment where the student answers the questions, and makes it so he’s talking to them, not at them. His tests, also, are very application-heavy, which I think is excellent at a beginning level of learning a foreign language. I also must make clear here that I am approaching this subject from a mainstream school perspective, in a public school district. To the original poster, I apologize if I have not said anything helpful. I ' know that online schooling doesn’t work for everybody, and can be very difficult, and nearly impossible for some. All I can say is, keep going, and motivate yourself to press on, knowing how much happier you will be when it's over. Also, where do you live? Would it be possible to speak to who you can about the problems you’re having, and how your school system could do better?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stasp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : titan_of_war via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : superb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : titan_of_war via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Origine via Audiogames-reflector