Re: Playing YouTube Videos in FooYouTube That are Age-Restricted

Damn. Well, I think Pontes MEdia Download for whatever reason, can do this. I thought the two were using the same basic APIs so I'm kinda confused there.
And even then, my current download in PMD has frozen, so...
What's weird is that I'm downloading this video for the second time, the first time it worked, though that's assuming the video was age-restricted from the first time, and YouTube hasn't changed something else to do with this.
Edit: Interestingly, after restarting PMD, and a random NVDA crash, I changed the target format to the original (MP4) and the video successfully downloaded in a matter of seconds.