Re: Rhythm of War - major Spoilers

Also, warnings generally do not fall under staff majority agreement, it's community failure clause that does.
Keeping in mind as well that I made damn sure there was, for example, a link to order Pokemon Yellow in place before removing the rom link from the highly commendable accessibility mod post.
As far as interpretation goes we all interpret things differently, and spoilers are more of a moral grayarea that some of us are willing to admit. Part of the problem is really fanning the flames, which is why decisive action is becoming more and more of a problem as for what to do, as we need to make good on providing due punishment before the fuck you posts start to stack up.
That being said, I do have a proposal. And this is nothing official, just gathering data here. Given how different people react to spoilers, for some it's extremely touchy and for others not so much, would there be any objections to potentially starting a poll as to whether or spoilers should be a guideline or a rule. BEcause I do agree that consistency needs to be at play here.