Re: Interview with Aprone

Hmm. My tastes diverge wildly from the general audience, and I think I'm worse at adapting to audience demands than Aprone. Like, he was talking about how Swamp was originally stealth-oriented, and I was all like "yeah; I really liked that aspect—" and then mentioned how much of the way it was originally meant to be played was dropped in favor of the more popular "kill everything" playstyle. And I was sad. And I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have changed the concepts so much, and would have had an inferior product were I in charge. sad
But yeah, I haven't felt like sniper rifles or silencers have mattered in a long time, so much so that I haven't even checked in a few versions to see if that bug with loot disappearing from scopes was fixed. And it occurs to me now that this has been like 2/3 of Swamp's existence yikes.
I'm going to go make another JF Capture the Flag recording, for no good reason. Maybe use the EC characters? But I want my team to be smaller, otherwise it will be too easy. So maybe I'll play the Dark Legion, and the computer gets the DLE / ECTAS PCs?