Re: miriani, any good now days?

To be honest cx2, with all the bad I've heard about miriani I wouldn't want to risk it sinse having the ship I've worked really hard to build go boom and be forced to spend time grinding for cash to get another one of the same level to let me continue would just frustrate me, and likely put me streight off the game.

I would probably try if the pvp was designated area specific but not as it stands.

Regarding core exiles I don't know how recently you played, but you actually can pretty much do bits of everything, especially now there are player made ships with massively more energy and convenient armor, as well as more ways to get Ip and skills, not to mention more uses for the skills you have. The general philosophy behind the game is that persistant play is rewarded with more things to do, and while you might have too persist a great deal, there is a point.

I've not really played much sinse february but I am thinking I ought to ge t back and see how my settlement and genesis base are doing.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keba via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wp85 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : scotf2012 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cx2 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector