Re: Menu description requests - Update 11/22 Kingdom Hearts Melody

Hey defender, means a lot that you offered and I appreciate it.  I don't accept donations but hearing you're good with transcribing vocals to text is good to know, in the case that there's ever a desire for it in the future.  Maybe it's something we should look into sometime.  Also good to know about the sound effects.  I typically only use the free Youtube ones, so I'll let you know if there are any that I cannot locate.

Honestly just passing the word / general feedback (like you've already been doing) is the best help, because it helps reach people who may enjoy it, and also helps me get bearings on what people want to hear.