Re: Ai generated chat

imput (from the new poem i'm working on called death to humanity the new soul into the family of hell)
death to humanity.
like your soul in gravity.
you are dead, like a pitty
you are condemned to death, you will have to pay.
you got killed, you will serve me as a torturer
i'm the devil, the one that makes you sufer
and i will do my job, by letting you fall to the fires of hell
you will stay here, and i'll make you torture michael
you will have to drown him into the water.
if you dont do it, you sall sufer

output
death to humanity.
like your soul in gravity.
you are dead, like a pitty
you are condemned to death, you will have to pay.
you got killed, you will serve me as a torturer
i'm the devil, the one that makes you sufer
and i will do my job, by letting you fall to the fires of hell
you will stay here, and i'll make you torture michael
you will have to drown him into the water.
if you dont do it, you sall sufer
if you do it, you will die, i have to torture you
the punishment starts from hell and your soul goes into michael,
the punishment starts from hell and you're sent into the fire of hell
the punishment begins from hell and you'll make michael into a pitiful thing.
so i make them like hell and michael into hell
you might come to it at the moment i make you like hell.
and the punishment ends with them, so i make them live on the fire of hell
and from hell they will stay,
they are going to rot like dead flesh, and i will make them live under hell's fire.
the punishment has started from hell and you will do your job, i will make you live under hell's fire.
the punishment has begun from hell and you will do your job, i will make you live in hell.
(note that in the full poem that is still under construction i changed the plot tuist