Re: What is the best platform to play on if you cannot see?

@SigmaGames
I would also say Windows and IOS are the most popular (basically in equal amounts at this point), followed by Mac, Android, and then behind that Linux, particularly Ubuntu, Mint, and Arch.

@Graeme
Most blind audio gamers are running 2 to 5 year old mid level business laptops in my experience, because many get their machines from government/school organizations.
More and more are running gaming laptops and higher spec desktops now, but many still don't have good graphics cards.
For the first group, we're generally talking I5 6th to 10th gen U series, 8GB RAM, and a 256 or 512GB SSD, with integrated or low powered discrete graphics.
For the second group, we're generally talking I7 6th to 10th Gen or AMD Ryzen 1st to 4th gen R7 CPUs, 16GB of RAM, a 1TB SSD/smaller SSD with a larger HDD secondary, and often but not always a single mid level dedicated GPU of a current model, or a high level GPU of an older model.
Almost everyone is running Win 10 now, but sometimes 8.1 or 7 crops up too.