Re: Let's all write to the developers about the Accessibility of the offic

Honest question here, but...uh, what the hell is Telegram and why does its accessibility matter?
Don't we have many, many other chat clients and programs and options that aren't Telegram? Shouldn't we, y'know, just use those accessible options and ultimately withdraw our support from a client that does not suit us?

Don't get me wrong. There are times when it is a good idea to fight for accessibility. And perhaps this is one. But to my admittedly limited perspective, this just seems kind of pointless. It's like getting upset that Microsoft Edge isn't too user-friendly when you've got IE, FF or Chrome. Like sure, you hope Edge gets better, but there are other options.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Turret via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stirlock via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : vlad95 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : vlad95 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : vlad95 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sightlessHorseman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector