Re: RedditForBlind a windows app to use Reddit blazingly fast (v0.92)

Yeah it's quite usable now as is. But I am hoping for that fuller experience, since if I have to go between the site and the client, well, why not just use the site full time. Sure the client is faster, but if I have to keep switching back and forth, it negates a lot of that speed.