Re: accepting 3 requests per person for sequence storm until december 1st!

Hay Zarvox, I didn't know their was an itch version of this game.
How would I contact you to take advantage of this offer?
I don't own the game, but have heard straems of it and want to give it a try.
You said the Jelly's race way pack has the most do to missions?
I won't be able to do any multy-player stuff, so that and the announcer pack plus the game/soundtrack bundle or what ever it is.
That should only be 3 items right?
Please let me know how to get my info to you so we can do this thing!
Later!