A Nunonical giveaway is heading your way...

Hello everyone!
Yesterday a new milestone has been made in the Zhengdu Screenreader. The developers have created a way for the users to buy licenses which are not dongle-authorized but are authorized over the network. Because of this celebration, I have one yearly license of Zhengdu Screenreader to give out to you. I am just wondering about a good way to do this giveaway, it will start on 6TH December, 2020. I hope you will give me some nice suggestions.