Re: OBS Help, again!

The game capture is set as the source. In the properties audio is set to capture audio only. I am trying to capture my ps4 through the elgato to start with and will add a mic later down the line. monitoring seems to work when I turn it on, as volume and mute adjustments are immediately audible. But when I check the start recording box and then stop it later, the file with an appropriate length is created, but there's no audio when I lay it. Video I do know does work correctly since using OCR in OBS does show me the ps4 screen, so I'm going to assume it's capturing that atleast.