Re: I got a new pc!

Guys, since we're talking computers, I'm looking at a Lenovo ThinkPad 2014, wwith an I7 i believe 3515m, but I'm not sure the last 2 degits exactly, its at 2.9ghz, and it has 4 logical cores. It comes with a 120 SSD, but I'm planning to keep my current SSD, and later get a 512 SSD. I also forgot, it has 8GB of ramm, and costs about 270USD. It also has a dedicated graphics card, its an Invidia, but I can't remember the exact series. It comes with WWindows ten, and the guy let me use one in the store, and it was snappy. It booted up in like 4 seconds and there is vertually zero damage. The only thing is they installed a 8.4 amp battery in it, but its otherwise in prestine condition. Thoughts? I'm not the most ech savvy guy out there, but for the price it seems damned good. If things goes according to plan, I'll be getting it by the end of the week.

As for my other impressions of it, it has a pointing stick, which, lets say, has, caused the keyboard to be completely different to everything I've ever used before. The keys are so satisfyiing to click its not even funny. The screen is still great, and there's dedicated volume buttons, and a custom button. I'm not sure if its possible, but I'll most likely map it to NVDA. But all and all, compared to my current idea pad and its 1.1ghz processer, its a damned bargain. Also, in some stores in Trinidad, they're selling del's equiped with 4GB for 600 US fucking D. like, wt bloody f? Eitherwwways, I knowww its a bit old, ut it seems fair for the price.