Re: the funnest site i have ever found

This sight is indeed fun to mess with. Spent at least an hour yesterday having fun with it, which is rare for me. Gilbert Gottfried's voice cracks me up as it is, so hearing him randomly emphasize certain words gave me a good laugh.

Would love to be able to mess with this tech offline... take random voice clips of myself and see if I can construct a synthetic voice of it for instance. Of course one has to be very careful when distributing tools to do this because they can be misused. But the tech is downright exciting, and just illustrates why machine learning is such an intriguing thing for me. I know nothing about how it works, but every time I see a machine learning algo related to audio, I become excited to hear it in action, and especially excited to try it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kjsisco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : walrus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector