Re: Cataclysm dark days ahead installation help

All right then, now i'm building the app with git in the meantime, and will check if i can do anything with it. Can anyone who have time contact me by e-mail, at infrapocok at gmail dot com, and help me how to double boot a linux system with windows? I'd search google, but tbh i have no idea what i'm doing so i think i'm requiring step by step instruction and introduction to linux. E-mail is just my suggestion, we can move onto skype+facebook+twitter or lastly discord if we need to, probably teamtalk too. I heard a lot about this game and roguelikes fascinate me, so i'm willing to get a linux system into working order if i need to, the question remains: How? I have a passing familiarity with linux now due to the fact that i tinkered with it for the past two days or so, but i have no idea about booting or installing or enabling speech and such, and linux is a rather more advanced environment than windows, and i'm not an enough advanced command line user to begin tinkering with installing stuff without the familiarity of windows behind me. You may ask what's with virtual machines? I'd rather double boot if possible, vm's tend to lag on my machine kind of bad, so no, thank you. Roguelike's have a learning curve anyways, i'd rather deal with the game than vm lag.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arnold18 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheSecretLurker via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheSecretLurker via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arnold18 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arnold18 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheSecretLurker via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : alex19EP via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arnold18 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : alex19EP via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arnold18 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arnold18 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : alex19EP via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arnold18 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : alex19EP via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zkline via Audiogames-reflector