Re: I need help

For what it's worth, I'm glad this situation was dealt with quite nicely.  Jayde, thank you for doing what you do and doing it diligently.  To Cookie and Julia, I'm sorry some of our more outspoken members have gotten in the way of you two having good interactions with those of us who mean well here on this forum.  Cookie has indeed caused a fair amount of discomfort on this forum in the past, but that's hardly a reason to assume the worst on a regular basis.  If we do that we may as well just turn our backs on anyone who's ever commited any kind of offense against anyone else on this forum no matter how slight, and then what kind of forum if any would we have?  Some of our greatest contributors started off as massive troublemakers.  Some of our greatest troublemakers were originally awesome contributors.  Some are a bit of both; you never judge a book by its cover.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Julia Stockburger via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Julia Stockburger via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Julia Stockburger via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Julia Stockburger via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : redfox via Audiogames-reflector