Re: family/future. Need advice

@Camlorn thanks for taking the time to write out post 12 and all the subsequent posts in this topic. Also, if you think ssi is bad, down here you probably only get 200 bucks a month and well, the best you'll probably get is a small shack in the bad part of San Fernando made of board. You most likely won't have money leftover afterwards, hence why you don't see much unemployed blind people. But yeah, I'm generally wondering how it will be in about 3 years when I look to leave and set off, because lets just say accessabiliity in this country, is pittyful. How pittyful? San Fernando where I live, which is like the economic hub, think LA like, has only, 1, talking, traffic, light. A city with a population of like 100 thousand, one traffic light. Hell, the zebra cross isn't even painted in some areas, and unlike the US where you have zebra crosses at the corners, nerp. You'll probably only get it at schools and mosques for some reasoon, don't ask. Just out of curiosity, I googled tech jobs and I legit only found, 2. Like not even lying, 2. As for the blind agency, they mainly focus on employing blind folks in the cane basket factory, where they produce cane baskets. And even that they're looking to phase out cuz they want blind people to do other things. But still, on that note I know a few blind people doing really well for themselves, some of them own businesses, work middle management in large banks, some of them even teach. But the way this covid situation is going it looks grim. Fortunately, I have a really nice family that are, erm, at times, but they'll be sure to help me out. Plus, they've been saving up some cash in the bank for when I turn 18, so that's a nice little security blanket.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mechaSkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Julia Stockburger via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mechaSkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Julia Stockburger via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mechaSkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector