Re: who all read ready player two?

I just finished the book and I have to give it a 3/5 like most others here. I particularly found the ending fascinating and will be thinking about that for a very very long time. My only gripe was the virtue signaling. That crap is extremely annoying and unnecessary in my view. If you want to virtue signal, write books specifically about said topics, don't cram it down my throat in content where it isn't really necessary. Sadly, this is all too common in almost everything produced today, so meh. I just grit my teeth and bear it. It's either that or ignore most entertainment.