Doing a give away of Xbox gamepass for pc 3 months

Hey everyone, I am happy to do my first real give away.
Today I have a Xbox gamepass for pc code, lasting for 3 months since you claim it.
It is happening on Twitter since I have a lot of people that might be interested there too.
To participate you have to be following me, reply, like and retweet my pinned tweet and I will put your usernames in a random drawing site and that is it, who gets his name out wins.
Twitter here:
https://mobile.twitter.com/DeadEndAngel1
Also, if you don't want to use Twitter, just reply here and I will see how I integrate your names too.
It will end on Sunday at 10 AM EST.
Enjoy and good luck.
smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arturminyazev via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arturminyazev via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arturminyazev via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : black_dog via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gamulation via Audiogames-reflector