Re: Bookrage's choiceofgames reviews

Hello all,

still forging through games though not sure when I'll have another for you, but thought I'd share some news.

HostedGames has just released "After the Storm," which is a 185k word speculative adventure about you trying to put the world back together and survive after the climate crisis has done its worst to the world.

You can try to build a better society, make a super-cure, a super-crop or just simply becoem a tyrant among other things with the options common to many survival games of postappocolyptic settings.

This one doesn't seem bad though, so if you want, give it a try though I won't be getting to it for quite some time.

just thought you guys should know.

Bookrage.