Re: question about core exiles

xenothrax, yes indeed you should really check out core exiles. It is a really cool game. I myself enjoy crafting, hauling cargo and working with extractors. I've got 5 going right now on hashan where my corporation is. Just yesterday for example, I let my starter crew man go in favor of someone that actually specialized in haulage. I'll be curious to see just how well she winds up doing. Her name is Shayna Churchill. Have a wonderful day to you all and I'm also known as karate in ce, so I'll be easy to find.