ffmpeg environment variable incorrect path?

Hello, I am trying to get ffmpeg working on my new computer. I have created an environment variable, credentials below.
ffmpeg; Value: C:\Users\Daniel\Music\ffmpeg\bin
When I join my discord bot to the voice channel, it doesn't play audio. For the record, it does on my other computer. I could double check the path by booting back into bootcamp and checking there, but I'd rather ask here. Maybe I should just double check on the other machine. Ah well.