Jaws or NVDA on a terminal server, somehow doable?

Hi,

so for my new workplace, we are running into some technical issues that I can't really solve, so I throw this question out to you.
The architecture is that we have a central terminal server on which all the software is running, the workers there connect to the servers via raspberrys and create a VPN tunnel to work on the server, win 10 is running on it.
I already talked to the technical department and they told me that most of the software I need, things like Jaws, NVDA, Chrome and the mail program can be installed on a local win 10 machine, so that isn't the issue yet. But, there is a database program that can't be installed on a local machine do to licenses, it has to be run on the terminal server. I had the idea of installing jaws or NVDA on the server, activating the virtual sound card and the remote audio services so I could work with that. And here is the question.
Are Jaws and or NVDA remote server compatible in any form? If the database program is accessible or not is an intirely different question, it's just if I can install both or one of the screen readers on the terminal server and use it. I would still have my local win 10 notebook on my desk.

Greetings Moritz.